Hey! We've moved! Please visit us at our new site: Joy Makin' Mamas Home

Friday, November 22, 2013

Johnny Appleseed Playdate” plus 1 more

Johnny Appleseed Playdate” plus 1 more

Link to Joy Makin Mamas

Johnny Appleseed Playdate

Posted: 22 Nov 2013 03:38 AM PST

Johnny Appleseed Playdate

In girl scouts, my troop sang the Johnny Appleseed song before snack time every week. By the time I was done with scouts, I could sing it in my sleep. (Still can... did you learn this one when you were little? I loved it.) As a mom, I think it makes a great tie in for an apple themed playdate. It would also make a good homeschool unit. Most of the resources I've added are appropriate for toddlers through preschool, but there are some early elementary ones as well. Have fun!

Read Johnny Appleseed Playdate on Joy Makin Mamas! Thanks for being a subscriber- you are the best!

Apples, Peaches, make me smile…

Posted: 21 Nov 2013 11:38 AM PST

Slow Cooker Peach Applesauce Recipe

Fresh, hot, peach applesauce from the crock pot! Me oh my! This recipe couldn’t be any less trouble, and it’s a delicious side dish or snack. Save Print Crock Pot Peach Apple Sauce Author: Meghan Gray Prep time:  10 mins Cook time:  1 hour Total time:  1 hour 10 mins Serves: 8   quick and easy, hot [...]

Read Apples, Peaches, make me smile… on Joy Makin Mamas! Thanks for being a subscriber- you are the best!

No comments: