Hey! We've moved! Please visit us at our new site: Joy Makin' Mamas Home

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata” plus 1 more

Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata” plus 1 more

Link to Joy Makin Mamas

Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 07:35 AM PDT

Crock Pot Chicken Piccata

Chicken Piccata is one of my husband’s favorite, favorite dishes of all time. When I first made it in the crock pot, I was delighted to find out that my kids love it too. This one is going into our family “keeper” file. Save Print Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata Author: Meghan Gray Recipe type: Entree Cuisine: Italian Prep [...]

Read Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata on Joy Makin Mamas! Thanks for being a subscriber- you are the best!

NEW Save your recipes and automatically create a grocery list!

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 06:50 AM PDT

Save recipe to ziplist

I have been using an app on my phone to manage my grocery list. Which is great, as far as it goes, because I may lose a piece of paper but I am not going to lose that phone. Unfortunately, I haven’t been that happy with the app I’ve been using. It’s slow, and sometimes [...]

Read NEW Save your recipes and automatically create a grocery list! on Joy Makin Mamas! Thanks for being a subscriber- you are the best!

No comments: